The Company is engaged in mechanical and electrical services, capable of serving the building and infrastructure projects.CONTACT US
The CMC 356 is the first choice for applications requiring the highest versatility, amplitude and power. Commissioning engineers will particularly appreciate its ability to perform wiring and plausibility checks of current transformers, by using primary injection of high currents from the test set.ORDER NOW!
for testing high-burden electromechanical relays
for testing static and numerical relays of all types
measurement and transient recording functionality (option)
The Universal Primary Injection Test SetORDER NOW!
Electrical tests on power transformers, current transformers, voltage transformers, rotating machines, grounding systems, lines and cables, and circuit breakers can be performed with the CPC 100. The patented CPC 100 primary injection test system replaces several individual testing devices. This reduces the costs for training and transport, and cuts down testing time. Therefore, the CPC 100 is the ideal test set for substation asset commissioning and maintenance. The CPC 100 is the base for multiple accessories. These facilitate further applications, such as power/dissipation factor measurements, as well as line and ground impedance measurements.
- Up to 800 A or 2000 V with up to 5 kVA over a frequency range of 15 Hz - 400 Hz or 400 A DC - Excellent interference suppression facilitates measurement of small signals - Easy to transport (just 29 kg) – ideal for on-site testing - Testing templates, automatically generated testing procedures and test reports Up to 2000 A or 12 kV through use of current or voltage amplifiers
- Current transformers (CT) - Voltage transformers (VT) - Transformers - Lines and cables - Grounding systems - Circuit breakers
Capacitance/dissipation factor testing device (tan delta)
The CP TD1 accessory is used in combination with TESTRANO 600, CPC 100 or CPC 80 to perform power/dissipation factor and capacitance measurements. It enables you to perform power/dissipation factor and capacitance measurements from 15 Hz to 400 Hz. This frequency sweep increases the sensitivity of the test and helps you to better assess the insulation condition and detect defects at an early stage. The CP TD1 includes a high-voltage source, reference capacitor and measurement electronics. It can generate output voltages up to 12 kV, currents up to 300 mA and achieves laboratory precision, even in environments with strong interferences.ORDER NOW!
- Testing at variable frequencies for better condition diagnosis - Portable component and simple to transport using a trolley - Excellent suppression of mains frequency interference fields - Wider frequency range for more sensitivity (15 Hz – 400 Hz) - High-voltage source for partial discharge measurements
PF/DF measurements with TESTRANO 600 on Power transformers
PF/DF measurements with CPC 100/80 on - Power transformers - Rotating machines - Current transformers - Voltage transformers - High-voltage (HV) cables - Gas-insulated switchgear (GIS) systems
Revolutionary current transformer testing and calibration system
The CT Analyzer automatically determines all relevant current transformer values and compares the results with the selected standard. The device evaluates the current transformer as per the IEC or IEEE standard within seconds with the push of a button. It facilitates fast and economical on-site testing and calibration of metering and protection current transformers. Manufacturers of current transformers, high voltage transformers and switchgear also use the CT Analyzer for tests during development and production. The CT SB2 switch box is available as an accessory to the CT Analyzer for automated testing of current transformers with multiple taps, without the need for complex and time-consuming rewiring.ORDER NOW!
- Highest measurement accuracy: 0.02 % / 1 min when calibrating on site - Very small and lightweight (< 8 kg / 17.4 lbs), easy to transport for on-site testing - Automatic evaluation according to IEC and IEEE standards - Short commissioning times (duration of the automatic test < 1min) - Excellent workplace safety - Tests run at max. 120 V - Integration into testing routines using Remote Interface Control
- Accuracy of the ratio and phase angle, taking into consideration the nominal burden and connected burden - CT excitation and saturation - Burden impedance - Winding resistance - Saturated and non-saturated inductance - CT polarity
PT. BINTANG ELEKTRIK SEMESTAThe Company is engaged in mechanical and electrical services, capable of serving the building and infrastructure projects. It focuses on fulfilling requests while paying attention to customer satisfaction, safety and environ-mental.